Looking for the perfect mix of patient care, diagnostic functions and cost control?
Well look no further. Our APERTO Lucent Open MRI system creates a calming environment for patients of all shapes, sizes and conditions - while giving you quality images at low running costs. Its unique, one-pillar open design helps reduce patient anxiety. Powerful gradients make scans fast and reliable for confident diagnostic results. And with a permanent magnet running strong throughout its lifetime, there’s no need for additional equipment like a cooling unit.
- Open, one-pillar design for claustrophobic, bariatric, geriatric and paediatric patients - or interventional scans.
- Flexible patient table for easy positioning of the scan area in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Strong imaging features with outstanding image quality.
- Permanent 0.4T magnet with low installation and running costs
APERTO Lucent is the ideal solution for high-standard outpatient centres and private clinics.
Put patient comfort at the heart of your exams - while maintaining cost control with a quick return on investment.
Panoramic open design for maximum patient comfort
The open design of the APERTO Lucent delivers an unparalleled 320° round view for a spacious feeling and a relaxed patient experience. Thanks to its unique one-pillar configuration - with two magnets on top and bottom - they’ll be amazed at how easy an MRI exam can be.
- Open architecture accommodates claustrophobic, bariatric or paediatric patients.
- Patient table with in-gantry movement to left and right – for easy positioning of extremities like shoulder or knee in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Quiet scans with no need of earplugs.
- Scan non-contrast MRA images of complex vascular systems without injecting any contrast agents with VASC-ASL.
Diagnostic power for confident results
Our APERTO Lucent doesn’t just offer unique patient comfort, it also delivers high-quality images for a confident diagnosis and treatment decision. In fact, its many sequences allow you to tackle all clinical MRI challenges.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Fat suppression acquires clear in-phase and out-phase images simultaneously.
- High contrast 3D reconstruction from volume data.
- High order shimming to increase uniformity of static field.
User-friendly and efficient workflow
The APERTO Lucent helps you work productively with many easy-to-use and automated functions that deliver consistent results with higher patient throughput – so your patients spend as little time in the scanner as possible.
- Parameter suggestions during set-up.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- Customise routine protocols (even during the scan) to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and control the entire exam online with SENTINEL™.
- Remote maintenance support delivers automatic notification of anything suspicious via SENTINEL™ - maximising your uptime.
Low total cost of ownership for a fast return on investment
If you’re looking for a durable, space-and-cost efficient MRI system, the APERTO Lucent with its permanent magnet is for you.
- The permanent magnet barely loses performance during its lifetime, requiring minimum extra care.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station.
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TCO with excellent, fast return on investment.
High performance hardware
While you focus on the diagnosis, we’ll take care of the technology. The APERTO Lucent is built on strong, durable and reliable hardware – particularly the permanent magnet, which makes the system very easy to handle.
- 0.4T permanent MRI scanner with a vertical field and open one-pillar design with a 320° view.
- Strong gradient with 25mT/m max. strength and 55T/m/s max. slew rate.
- Fully motorised patient table with 225kg weight limit, 15cm left/right movement in gantry and the ability to lower to 49cm.
- Highly sensitive solenoid receiver coils - especially effective for orthopaedics.
More products from this supplier