Airis Vento Plus: reliable hardware, patient centered and cost effective.
The newly launched AIRIS Vento Plus Open MRI offers you an affordable system with a patient centric design. If you are looking for strong imaging quality combined with a permanent energy efficient magnet – then the Airis Vento Plus, is your MRI of choice. Its 280° view provides a spacious and relaxed experience for your patients.
Airis Vento Plus is everything Airis Vento has to offer plus access to SynergyDrive with IP RAPID and AutoExam.
Why choose a Plus?
- AI-powered high-speed exams and clear, motion free images
- Strong diagnostic capacity
- Easy siting and efficient operation for fast ROI
- Trusted reliability and service care
- Open design for maximum patient comfort and relaxed patient experiences
The AIRIS Vento Plus is a good solution for high-standard outpatient centres, whether used as a complementary or standalone system. Add patient comfort to your daily routine and maintain a hold on cost control.
SynergyDrive for an easy, fast examination and better patient management
Our SynergyDrive improves your MRI examination efficiency by automating, simplifying and accelerating many of the sequences of your MR examination process.
- A fully automated imaging operation. Just click ‘START’ with AutoExam for efficient and consistent scan results.
- Automatic slice positioning with AutoPose.
- AutoClip Machine learning MRA clipping function by removing unnecessary signals after TOF scan.
- Send images directly to the server with AutoTransfer.
IP-RAPID for short scans and clear images
Benefit from higher image resolution and additional sequences, like DWI - in shorter scan time. Create a clear image for a confident diagnosis.
Our unique IP RAPID iterative reconstruction technology is the only one available in permanent systems.
- High-speed MR imaging with IP-RAPID reduces scan time by 30% as an average while keeping a high image quality (compared to the same sequences without IP-RAPID).
- Iterative reconstruction process guarantees high image clarity.
- Cover more anatomy and acquire more information at the same time.
Put patient comfort and efficient workflow at the heart of imaging
Work more efficiently with many easy-to-use and automated functions that deliver consistent results with higher patient throughput – so your patients spend as little time in the scanner as possible – that’s Airis Vento Plus.
- Open architecture with a two-pillar design for patient access from all sides.
- Flexible patient table with in-gantry movement to left and right for positioning extremities like shoulder or knee in the centre of the magnetic field.
- Quiet scans without the need of earplugs.
- Scan non-contrast MRA images of complex vascular systems without injecting any contrast agents with VASC-ASL.
- Customise routine protocols to fit your patient and clinical needs.
- Reconstruct multiple cross-sections of complex structures from 3D imaging sequences with Curved MPR and Radial MPR.
- Remote application and maintenance support to help optimise protocols, train technicians - and keep reliable system conditions with SENTINEL™.
Embrace a clear diagnostic with a green touch
AIRIS Vento Plus delivers high-quality images for confident diagnosis and treatment decision with a small footprint.
- Many imaging features for a wide range of clinical applications, such as non-contrast angiography, diffusion or spectral fat suppression.
- Motion artefact suppression technology All around RADAR compensates for body movement due to anxiety, breathing, swallowing or heartbeat.
- Permanent magnet barely loses performance during its lifetime requiring minimum extra care.
- No cooling system and no equipment room necessary.
- Small footprint with only three units: the gantry, the console and the power station. Check siting options here!
- Green system with a maximum 5kW power consumption for low running costs.
- Low TOC with excellent and quick return on investment.
More products from this supplier