Record your personal I-I-I Video (I Minute, I Question, I Answer)
How to use our video recording system?
A Personal Details:
- Enter the question you will answer - max 60 characters including spaces.
- Enter your personal details as they will appear on the video.
- Provide your email address and your phone number in case there are any questions.
- Choose the area of interest.
B Actual Recording:
- Look at the screen. Position yourself so at least half of your chest is visible.
- Make sure that your face is visible and well lit.
- Ensure that thre is a neutral background and that no obstacles are behind your head.
- Click “Record video” - you have 60 seconds or less.
- At top right a green REC button appears with the time counter.
- Answer the question straight away and do not introduce yourself or repeat the question!
- When you finish click “Stop”.
- The system encodes the video immediately and plays it for your review.
- If you are not happy with the result just click “Record again”.
- Video well done? Please tick the disclaimer box and enter the security code.
- Click "Send".
Congratulations - you have performed a I Minute, I Question, I Answer video. Your I-dId-It Award will be displayed immediately. Do not forget to take a screenshot!
Our media team will send you a notification as soon as it is online.
Please ensure that your contribution will benefit a better healthcare.
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]
HealthManagement.org Audiovisual Team