Cytotoxic safety cabinet CytoFAST Top Faster

Cytotoxic safety cabinet CytoFAST Top Faster
CytoFAST Top

for Price / Quote
for Documentation
for Questions

FOREWORD The CytoFAST Top, Cytotoxic Drug and Microbiological Safety Cabinets Class II, have been designed to protect both the material to be manipulated from contamination and to protect the operator and the environment from cytotoxic contamination and pathogens hazards. CytoFAST Top has been manufactured according to EN12469:2000 and DIN-12980:2005 standards. Faster CytoSAFE cabinets are Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets - designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard and German norm DIN12980:2005 suitable for cytotoxic handling, with 100% air filtered through the main Class H 14 HEPA filter, 70% of the air re-circulated via the recirculation Class H14 HEPA filter within the working chamber, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA filter. APPLICATIONS CytoFAST Top cabinet is especially suitable for applications such as: Cytotoxic preparations CMR ( Carcinogens, Mutagens and toxic to Reproduction ) preparations Manipulation of pathogens speciments and products as defined in the appropriate International Standards
Via R Merendi 22,
× × × × ×