- CR 15-X: Versatile and compact computed radiography (CR) solution, combining high image quality, high speed and affordability.
- DX-M: Agfa HealthCare's high-throughput CR for mammography, offering the ability to read needle-based detector plates (NIP) for mammography requirements, as well as both NIP and standard phosphor plates (PIP) for general radiography.
- DX-D 100: Mobile direct radiography (DR) unit that delivers mobile imaging excellence, with instant high-quality image capture and immediate image validation, transfer and access, even by the bedside.
- DX-D Retrofit: A cost-effective solution for moving to DR that maximises the hospital's existing investments. All the workflow and image quality benefits of DR from a solution that is easy and fast to install.
- IMPAX 6: Integrated RIS/PACS/Reporting solution that provides proven delivery of fast and accurate results. IMPAX 6 optimises the entire clinical and administrative workflow, from order evaluation and patient registration, to results distribution and management reporting.
- IMPAX Business Intelligence: Provides the insight to drive management decisions. Data mining tools and real-time digital dashboards offer a more focused management of radiology departments.
- IMPAX Breast Imaging Workstation: Specialist breast imaging solution, with multi-modality breast imaging display, all relevant patient diagnostic imaging on a single screen, automated workflow and simplified reporting.
- IMPAX for Cardiology: Solution offering patient-centric cardiac management that fully integrates all equipment data and captures clinically relevant data, for diagnostic accuracy and efficiency at all levels.
- IMPAX for Nuclear Medicine: Specialist nuclear medicine solution built on the proven IMPAX platform. It optimises efficiency by processing, displaying and reporting all images from a single workstation, and maximises investment through integrated resource planning and a hotlab solution.
Arab Health 2014: Agfa HealthCare Showcases Impressive Portfolio of Imaging Solutions
Published on : Thu, 23 Jan 2014
Print as PDF
GM85 from Samsung is a mobile digital radiography system which allows easy navigation through anywhere with its compact design. Long lasting battery and superior user experience with SID Guide and S-Align deliver optimized workflow with enhanced usability....
Explore the new dimension that you have never seen before WS80A with Elite is designed to create a new possibility for ultrasound diagnosis adopting new dimension that you have never seen before. The finest image quality, advanced 5D diagnostic solution...
Sectra's reporting module, developed with complex oncology cases in mind, facilitates overview of relevant priors together with the current request and report text. It also offers support for resident workflows and embedded links to images in the rep...
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new wide-angle...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...