Pressure monitoring catheter / urethral Mediplus

Pressure monitoring catheter / urethral Mediplus

for Price / Quote
for Documentation
for Questions

In Urodynamic Catheters, the Mediplus urodynamic double lumen UPP catheters enable ease of patient catheterisation, with a fast filling rate followed by simultaneous factual UPP and cystometry measurement. Urodynamic Catheters Urethral Pressure Profile Single and Double Lumen UPP Catheters Mediplus Urodynamics single lumen UPP catheter, leading for the Brown Wickham Test. The features diametrically opposing holes 7cm from the tip for perfusion and simultaneous pressure measurement, centimetre markings for UPP, and winged luers for secure connections. This ensures a maximum fill rate of 100ml per minute with a catheter diameter light than would otherwise be needed hence greater convenience and patient comfort. The design is such that only 30% of the lumen cross sectional area is devoted to cystometry measurement, with the remaining 70% dedicated to filling and sequential UPP.
a:2:{i:0;a:2:{s:4:"name";s:17:"Area of the body:";s:3:"val";s:8:"urethral";}i:1;a:2:{s:4:"name";s:12:"Application:";s:3:"val";s:19:"pressure monitoring";}}
405-406 R. G. Trade Tower Netaji Subhash Place, Pitam Pura,
110 034 Delhi
× × × × × × × ×