Radiation Dose Monitor (RDM)
The DACS for building a Low-Dose Culture
RDM: the DACS for building a Low-Dose Culture
RDM is a software solution for collecting, controlling and analyzing radiation doses delivered to patients during medical imaging examinations. It helps improve clinical practices and optimize doses.
Compatible with all types of imaging modalities from all manufacturers, RDM is designed for all medical professionals involved in the dose cycle: technologists, radiologists, heads of department, medical physicists, etc. And thanks to its Web-based architecture, multiple control screens can be used without multiplying the costs.
At the very core of your department, RDM is an essential tool for reducing dose.
STAY IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES
- Display of all information relating to patients, examinations and acquisitions.
- Real-time monitoring of examinations and patients with advanced alert systems based on (national and local) Diagnostic Reference Levels, and automatic e-mail notifications.
- Dedicated screen for tracking alerts and finding their causes.
- Instant access to the patient’s dose history for decision-making.
- Advanced pediatric dose management.
- Specific management of high-risk patients (pregnant women, radiation dermatitis, etc.).
- Multi-criteria search by protocol, procedure, equipment, period, user, etc.
- Creation of search filters by population type (woman of child-bearing age, child by age group, weight, etc.).
- Re-evaluation of the CTDI according to the patient’s morphology (SSDE – Size Specific Dose Estimates)
IMPROVE YOUR PRACTICES
- Advanced statistical analysis of dose data:
- Display the distribution of dose values according to the type of examination to identify examinations that deviate from the reference values.
- Identify all procedures and protocols that reveal anomalies and could be improved.
- Track the course of doses delivered to patients over time.
- Assess the level of compliance of your practices.
- Complete export of all screen data and dose analysis reports in Microsoft Excel format.
- Automatic transfer of reports to HIS, RIS, PACS, etc.
- Custom call of RDM from your IT systems(HIS, RIS, PACS).
- Real-time access to the RDM web interface externally (internet/VPN) and internally (intranet).
- Alert e-mails sent automatically.
- Collection of DRLs and automatic transmission to the national authorities.
- Modality integration, collection of dose dataDICOM RDSR (Radiation Dose Structured Report), DICOM Dose SC (Secondary Capture), DICOM MPPS (Modality Performed Procedure Step), DICOM Header, External dosimeter, Manual entry of dose data
- HIS/RIS connectivityAutomatic submission of HL7 and DICOM RDSR dose reports, Reception of HL7 messages (fusion, update, etc.)
- PACS connectivityAutomatic downloading in DICOM Query/Retrieve of the patient’s dose history, Automatic sending of dose reports to PACS in RDSR format
- Web 2.0 interfaceInterface