UK Cardiac CT Course 2020
- Course with hands-on training delivered by advanced Level 3 cardiac CT practitioners with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of cardiac imaging in a multi-modality environment in a tertiary cardio-thoracic centre.
- Lectures on relevant topics by radiographers, physicists, radiologists, cardiologists, and cardiac surgeons.
- Hands-on training delivered on advanced TeraRecon post-processing software (or similar). This course offers 150 cardiac CT angiography and 50 calcium scoring cases (as recommended by BSCI and SCCT for level 2 certification) over 5 days providing with ample time to browse through cases under expert supervision (other courses offers this over 4-5 days).
- Extensive correlation with cath and other imaging techniques.
- Live recorded cases (25) of actual scans being performed.
- Course is certified by SCCT for Level 1 and 2 training
- Course provides 46 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of The Royal College of Radiologists.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Mon, 1 Jun 2020 - Sat, 4 Jul 2020
Barcelona, Catalonia 08019
Thu, 18 Jun 2020 - Fri, 19 Jun 2020
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 - Thu, 25 Jun 2020
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
Mon, 3 Aug 2020 - Fri, 7 Aug 2020
Tue, 25 Aug 2020 - Fri, 28 Aug 2020