UK Cardiac CT Course 2020
- Course with hands-on training delivered by advanced Level 3 cardiac CT practitioners with extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of cardiac imaging in a multi-modality environment in a tertiary cardio-thoracic centre.
- Lectures on relevant topics by radiographers, physicists, radiologists, cardiologists, and cardiac surgeons.
- Hands-on training delivered on advanced TeraRecon post-processing software (or similar). This course offers 150 cardiac CT angiography and 50 calcium scoring cases (as recommended by BSCI and SCCT for level 2 certification) over 5 days providing with ample time to browse through cases under expert supervision (other courses offers this over 4-5 days).
- Extensive correlation with cath and other imaging techniques.
- Live recorded cases (25) of actual scans being performed.
- Course is certified by SCCT for Level 1 and 2 training
- Course provides 46 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of The Royal College of Radiologists.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 8 Oct 2022
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 - Mon, 10 Oct 2022
Paris, Île-de-France 75017
Sat, 15 Oct 2022 - Wed, 19 Oct 2022
Sun, 23 Oct 2022 - Fri, 28 Oct 2022
Tue, 25 Oct 2022 - Thu, 27 Oct 2022
United Arab Emirates
Tue, 1 Nov 2022 - Sat, 5 Nov 2022
Fri, 4 Nov 2022 - Sun, 6 Nov 2022
Mon, 14 Nov 2022 - Fri, 18 Nov 2022