- CVP was significantly lower with crystalloids than with albumin, hydroxyethyl starch (HES), or gelatine (all p < .001).
- Mean arterial pressure (MAP) was significantly lower with crystalloids vs. albumin (mean difference [MD]: -3.5 mm Hg; p = .03) or gelatine (MD: −9.2 mm Hg; p = .02).
- Significantly higher volumes of crystalloids were administered vs. HES (MD: +1775 mL); volume administered was numerically higher vs. albumin (MD: +1985 mL).
- Compared with the albumin group, cardiac index was significantly lower in the crystalloid group (MD: −0.6 L/min/m2, p < .001).
- All mortality and 90-day mortality were significantly lower for crystalloids compared with HES (relative risk 0.91; p = .009 and 0.9; p = .005, respectively).
Fluid resuscitation in ICU: crystalloids inferior to colloids?
Published on : Tue, 18 Dec 2018
Medos customized tubing sets have been individually designed, so that all customer requirements, depending on application and need can be realized. Furthermore tubing sets can be refined by rheoparin or x.eed coating.
Always in sight, always in mind Features Mindray believes the best way to predict the future is to create it. The revolutionary BeneVision N22/N19 is designed to optimize user experience by satisfying all your clinical demands....
Portal Enternal Feeding pimp with PDMS Connectivity Allows automated data collection PDMS makes the feeding process visible Facilitates nutrition monitoring in ICU patients
Precise Control Enjoy maximum performance at all stages of anesthesia A full range of ICU grade ventilation modes meet your demands through all the stages of anesthesia. Digital gas mixer with safe low flow by Optimizer The digital...
Features SV 300 is a state-of-the-art ventilator that’s simple to configure, easy to operate and versatile in use. It equips with extensive ventilation modes that can treats pediatric and adult patients with all acuity levels at ICUs and Intermediate...