- CytoCam - A Complete Solution for bed-side mircorculatory assessment
- New high speed Camera adapter developed by Braedius
- Color support and capability for realtime image processing
- a high-resolution camera,10 bit RAW, RGB
- very light and easy to handle
- high contrast images , up to 90 fps (full resolution)
- highly accurate, motor assisted focusing
- very short illumination pulse time for freezing RBC motion
- camera controller based on medical grade PC for image storage and analysis
- includes a camera adapter with a dedicated microprocessor for controlling
- extremely easy user interface. Optional: Remote control by “AirMouse”
- CytoCamTools Research Edition for camera management, capturing,
- file editing and reviewing
- CytoCamTools Optional Module for analysis of capillary density and flow
Braedius Medical Introduces New Cytocam
Published on : Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Single Lumen Dual Port Nasogastric Feeding and Drainage Tube Designed for the ICU Compat Dualport is designed to help simplify gastric drainage and administration of nutrition, fluids and medications by the use of one single tube for both operations....
Right when it matters. Right where it counts. Simplify assessments and deliver effective care with Venue Go. Featuring a uniquely adaptable design that goes from cart to table to wall, Venue Go supports Point of Care medicine across...
Standardized extracorporeal tubing sets for short-term use • Standardized extracorporeal tubing set • Available in three different sizes (for infants, pediatrics and adults) • Approved for 6 hours of use • Rheoparin coating, the established Medos heparin...
Features SV 300 is a state-of-the-art ventilator that’s simple to configure, easy to operate and versatile in use. It equips with extensive ventilation modes that can treats pediatric and adult patients with all acuity levels at ICUs and Intermediate...
Intended for uncomplicated, atraumatic endotracheal tube exchange. Features and benefits The blunt tip of the catheter is atraumatic to internal structures. The lumen and distal sideports are designed to deliver oxygen. The centimetre...