- CytoCam - A Complete Solution for bed-side mircorculatory assessment
- New high speed Camera adapter developed by Braedius
- Color support and capability for realtime image processing
- a high-resolution camera,10 bit RAW, RGB
- very light and easy to handle
- high contrast images , up to 90 fps (full resolution)
- highly accurate, motor assisted focusing
- very short illumination pulse time for freezing RBC motion
- camera controller based on medical grade PC for image storage and analysis
- includes a camera adapter with a dedicated microprocessor for controlling
- extremely easy user interface. Optional: Remote control by “AirMouse”
- CytoCamTools Research Edition for camera management, capturing,
- file editing and reviewing
- CytoCamTools Optional Module for analysis of capillary density and flow
Braedius Medical Introduces New Cytocam
Published on : Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Intended for staged extubation and subsequent reintubation. Features and benefits The soft, blunt tip is designed to be atraumatic to internal structures. The distal sideports ensure sufficient airflow and prevent whipping during use...
Intended for assisted fibreoptic intubation and for uncomplicated, atraumatic endotracheal tube exchange. Features and benefits The catheter’s inner diameter (ID), lumen, and distal sideports are designed to enhance airflow. The large...
The HAMILTON-G5 is Hamilton Medical’s most modular high-end mechanical ventilator. A wide range of standard features and options allows you to tailor the HAMILTON-G5 to your needs. · Automated control of the patient’s ventilation a
The iLA membrane ventilator is an extrapulmonary ventilation system which is used to remove carbon dioxide. The heart pumps blood through the iLA membrane ventilator as it does through a natural organ. The iLA membrane ventilator “breathes” outside...