- CytoCam - A Complete Solution for bed-side mircorculatory assessment
- New high speed Camera adapter developed by Braedius
- Color support and capability for realtime image processing
- a high-resolution camera,10 bit RAW, RGB
- very light and easy to handle
- high contrast images , up to 90 fps (full resolution)
- highly accurate, motor assisted focusing
- very short illumination pulse time for freezing RBC motion
- camera controller based on medical grade PC for image storage and analysis
- includes a camera adapter with a dedicated microprocessor for controlling
- extremely easy user interface. Optional: Remote control by “AirMouse”
- CytoCamTools Research Edition for camera management, capturing,
- file editing and reviewing
- CytoCamTools Optional Module for analysis of capillary density and flow
Braedius Medical Introduces New Cytocam
Published on : Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Single Lumen Dual Port Nasogastric Feeding and Drainage Tube Designed for the ICU Compat Dualport is designed to help simplify gastric drainage and administration of nutrition, fluids and medications by the use of one single tube for both operations....
Intended for the exchange of laryngeal mask airways and endotracheal tubes using a fibreoptic bronchoscope, bronchoscopic port, wire guide, and exchange catheter. Features and benefits The set may be used for emergency, urgent, and elective...
Intended for uncomplicated, atraumatic endotracheal tube exchange. Features and benefits The blunt, soft, and flexible tip of the catheter is atraumatic to internal structures. The distal section of the catheter is flexible. The extra-firm...
User experience enhanced by leading technologies With state-of-the-art screen technology, BeneVision N-Series patient monitors deliver clear, multi-color, wide-format displays for users to capture and review information at a glance. With...