- CytoCam - A Complete Solution for bed-side mircorculatory assessment
- New high speed Camera adapter developed by Braedius
- Color support and capability for realtime image processing
- a high-resolution camera,10 bit RAW, RGB
- very light and easy to handle
- high contrast images , up to 90 fps (full resolution)
- highly accurate, motor assisted focusing
- very short illumination pulse time for freezing RBC motion
- camera controller based on medical grade PC for image storage and analysis
- includes a camera adapter with a dedicated microprocessor for controlling
- extremely easy user interface. Optional: Remote control by “AirMouse”
- CytoCamTools Research Edition for camera management, capturing,
- file editing and reviewing
- CytoCamTools Optional Module for analysis of capillary density and flow
Braedius Medical Introduces New Cytocam
Published on : Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Intended to facilitate endotracheal intubation in patients where the visualisation of the glottis is inadequate. Features and benefits The blunt, angled tip can be passed blindly into the trachea when visualisation of the glottis is inadequate...
User experience enhanced by leading technologies With state-of-the-art screen technology, BeneVision N-Series patient monitors deliver clear, multi-color, wide-format displays for users to capture and review information at a glance. With...
You deliver more than results. You deliver trust. Your patients trust you to deliver reliable results. So, what are your testing protocols doing to inspire that confidence? Earlier detection - Improved diagnosis and prevention 1.1 million...
The New Definition of Simplicity for Critical Care Testing Measures: pH PCO 2 PO 2 Na K Cl iCa Glu Lac Hct Stat Profile Prime combines the revolutionary microelectronics
Features The launch of BeneFusion pump series represents a milestone for Mindray as it moves into the high-end infusion pump market. BeneFusion pumps deliver the answer to user requirements in terms of safety, accuracy and intuitive use. The sophisticated...