- CytoCam - A Complete Solution for bed-side mircorculatory assessment
- New high speed Camera adapter developed by Braedius
- Color support and capability for realtime image processing
- a high-resolution camera,10 bit RAW, RGB
- very light and easy to handle
- high contrast images , up to 90 fps (full resolution)
- highly accurate, motor assisted focusing
- very short illumination pulse time for freezing RBC motion
- camera controller based on medical grade PC for image storage and analysis
- includes a camera adapter with a dedicated microprocessor for controlling
- extremely easy user interface. Optional: Remote control by “AirMouse”
- CytoCamTools Research Edition for camera management, capturing,
- file editing and reviewing
- CytoCamTools Optional Module for analysis of capillary density and flow
Braedius Medical Introduces New Cytocam
Published on : Wed, 1 Oct 2014
Dual-lumen Jejunal Feeding Tube with Integrated Gastric Drainage Clinical Performance Compat Stayput is designed to be able to be placed using a variety of placement techniques at/or beyond the Ligament of Treitz. Nurse Convenience...
Features Mindray BeneVision Central Monitoring System is a powerful and scalable solution providing for continuous, real-time surveillance across networks large and small. The system can display patient information from networked monitors, wireless...
Intended to establish emergency airway access when endotracheal intubation cannot be performed. Features and benefits Airway access is achieved by using the Seldinger technique via the cricothyroid membrane. The uncuffed airway...
Intended for staged extubation and subsequent reintubation. Features and benefits The soft, blunt tip is designed to be atraumatic to internal structures. The distal sideports ensure sufficient airflow and prevent whipping during use...
Safe - Integrated pressure sensors (IPS) elevate your patients’ safety to the next level. Simple - Priming of the preconfigured kit requires just one person. Fast - Pump-driven priming in only two minutes. Elementary features:...