- Zero Footprint Viewer, which enables easy access to images and reports from Web browsers on Macs or PCs and integrates seamlessly with PACS, EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) and patient and physician portals, without the labor and expense of additional hardware.
- Image Sharing, which allows patients and physicians to share medical images in and out of network.
- Patient App Engagement, which gives patients the capability of viewing and managing imaging exams remotely with the OneDX mobile app.
- Cost Savings, which facilitates collaboration between institutions, expediting patient care.
- Single Codebase, which can be deployed across all mobile platforms and operating systems to facilitate rapid updates and assure a consistent user look and feel.
- Native App, which allows users to search and import images from disparate systems and view and share them, without relying on an external referral service such as Dropbox.
- Patient CD Management Tool, which provides access to an image record library and avoids the cost of burning and transporting CDs or performing redundant procedures.
- EMR/Patient Portal Integration, which allows patients to view medical images from any Web browser, export or share images and upload and attach relevant documents to profiles.
OneDX Unveils Google Glass as Platform for Mobile Access to Health Data
Published on : Mon, 24 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
The best patient care is your ultimate goal. To achieve this requires confident diagnosis even with daily increases in patient throughput. Built on the foundation of Mindray’s continuous customer insights into clinical needs and the inheritance from premium...
GM85 from Samsung is a mobile digital radiography system which allows easy navigation through anywhere with its compact design. Long lasting battery and superior user experience with SID Guide and S-Align deliver optimized workflow with enhanced usability....
The TE7 touch screen ultrasound system is designed to provide superior quality imaging for rapid patient-care decisions. Intuitive gesture controls and efficient focused point-of-care exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a...
Based on Mindray's new generation ultrasound platform, mQuadro, M9 has raised the industry standards to an all new level. Advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection. Innovative transducer...