- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Sectra offers solutions for capturing, storing and accessing virtually all images, video, audio and documents. Sectra VNA allows you to consolidate image handling, while ensuring clinical workflow efficiency, growth management and business continuity...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
The iViz is a lightweight Point Of Care (POC) ultrasound solution, specifically designed for emerging sub-segments where there is need for a highly accessible and mobile solution that is capable throughout key areas of the patient care path. The iViz...
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...