- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
The iViz is a lightweight Point Of Care (POC) ultrasound solution, specifically designed for emerging sub-segments where there is need for a highly accessible and mobile solution that is capable throughout key areas of the patient care path. The iViz...
THE VEVO MD IS THE WORLD’S FIRST ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR CLINICAL USE WITH FREQUENCIES UP TO 70 MHz. This groundbreaking technology opens up new possibilities for medical imaging that have never been seen before. Whether imaging...
The SonoSite SII features a new touchscreen user interface with a clinician-driven menu logic that adaptively adjusts to your imaging needs – “what you need, is what you see”. An embedded dual transducer connector allows you to quickly switch between...
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...