- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
RDM // Radiation Dose Monitor Increasing the serenity of healthcare professionals by ensuring the radiation protection of patients What is RDM? Medsquare’s Radiation Dose Monitor (RDM) is a DACS (Dose Archiving and Communication System):...
The next level in usability ARIETTA 50LE is the compact entry model of the ARIETTA series, inviting easy operation from beginners through experts, taking you to the ‘next level’. This ultrasound platform combines Carefree Workflow, Clear...
A better 3D™ breast screening experience – for everyone. The new 3Dimensions™ system is designed to provide higher quality 3D™ images for radiologists, a more comfortable mammography experience for patients and enhanced workflow for technologists....
Better detection. Clinically superior. Low dose.** What if we could find breast cancers earlier? See lesions more clearly? Reduce the number of unnecessary biopsies? Questions like these inspired Hologic researchers and scientists to develop Hologic...