- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
THE VEVO MD IS THE WORLD’S FIRST ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR CLINICAL USE WITH FREQUENCIES UP TO 70 MHz. This groundbreaking technology opens up new possibilities for medical imaging that have never been seen before. Whether imaging...
We recognize that the best chance any patient has at getting better is a clinician at their bedside with all the right answers and the confidence to act. SonoSite education and training is the industry standard – no other point-of-care ultrasound manufacturer...
The iViz is a lightweight Point Of Care (POC) ultrasound solution, specifically designed for emerging sub-segments where there is need for a highly accessible and mobile solution that is capable throughout key areas of the patient care path. The iViz...