- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Pushing the boundaries The advanced technical capabilities that the RS80A with Prestige features are built on the successes of Samsung technologies, including superior image quality, while offering exclusive options. The features such as S-Fusion and...
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new wide-angle...
Samsung’s GC85A is a premium ceiling type digital radiography system from which provides outstanding images that boost diagnostic confidence. Equipped with superior S-Detector, S-Vue, and S-Align imaging technologies. Reduce operating costs and downtime...
The TE7 touch screen ultrasound system is designed to provide superior quality imaging for rapid patient-care decisions. Intuitive gesture controls and efficient focused point-of-care exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a...