- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Based on Mindray's new generation ultrasound platform, mQuadro, M9 has raised the industry standards to an all new level. Advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection. Innovative transducer...
The new 3Dimensions™ Mammography System matches the unrivaled performance of our 3D Mammography™ exam, which is more accurate than conventional 2D mammograms, detecting 20-65% more invasive breast cancers.Breakthrough improvements transform the patient...
For users who value state-of-the art technology: Power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG Bidirectional Wi-Fi communication Culprit Coronary Artery AlgorithmTM for early STEMI detection The CARDIOVIT FT-1 is ultra-portable:...
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...