- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
The TE7 touch screen ultrasound system is designed to provide superior quality imaging for rapid patient-care decisions. Intuitive gesture controls and efficient focused point-of-care exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a...
UltraDrape is an innovative dressing designed for use during Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Intravenous (UGPIV) that provides dual-action barrier and securement in one.
The Next Evolution in Ultrasound, designed for high expectations ARIETTA 850 ultrasound platform responds to high expectations to answer the ever increasing demands of medical professionals. ARIETTA 850’s fundamental performance has been refined...
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new...
The new 3Dimensions™ Mammography System matches the unrivaled performance of our 3D Mammography™ exam, which is more accurate than conventional 2D mammograms, detecting 20-65% more invasive breast cancers. Breakthrough improvements transform the patient...