- Title - does it correspond to the study done
- Side Does it specify the side
- Problem is the Problem clearly expressed?
- Referral - is the text of the referral note reported
- Previous studies -are previous studies mentioned?
- Contrast - Is contrast mentioned?
- Conclusion - In the conclusion was the question answered - was it precise as to size, side, grading and comparison with previous reports.
- Clarity of conclusion.
ECR 2014: Quality of Radiology Reporting
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
The next level in usability ARIETTA 50LE is the compact entry model of the ARIETTA series, inviting easy operation from beginners through experts, taking you to the ‘next level’. This ultrasound platform combines Carefree Workflow, Clear...
Transform the breast imaging patient experience The SmartCurve system provides a curved compression surface that offers a more comfortable patient experience without compromising image quality, exam time, dose or workflow.1 The SmartCurve system is...
Image accuracy in hand The first wireless, handheld breast ultrasound with exceptional breast image quality. Delivers accurate diagnostic images at the point of care. Ideal for quick diagnostic looks, visual confirmations, interventional procedures,...
Well look no further. Our APERTO Lucent Open MRI system creates a calming environment for patients of all shapes, sizes and conditions - while giving you quality images at low running costs. Its unique, one-pillar open design helps reduce patient anxiety....