- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Sectra PACS is designed for a high production environment with stability and usability in focus. Highlights include functions to speed up oncology workflows such as anatomical linking and support for reviewing complex multiparametric MRI studies such...
Introducing a new chapter in ultrasound visualization technology. X-Porte was developed from the ground up to incorporate a breakthrough, proprietary beam-forming technology: XDI (Extreme Definition Imaging). This signal analysis algorithm shapes X-Porte's...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
Explore the new dimension that you have never seen before WS80A with Elite is designed to create a new possibility for ultrasound diagnosis adopting new dimension that you have never seen before. The finest image quality, advanced 5D diagnostic solution...