- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
X-Insight is an insightful solution to envision more. Mindray’s brand-new solution is an excellent transforming of continuous customer insights into clinical needs, combined with evolving cutting-edge ultrasound technologies. As an intimate...
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new...
Introducing a new chapter in ultrasound visualization technology. X-Porte was developed from the ground up to incorporate a breakthrough, proprietary beam-forming technology: XDI (Extreme Definition Imaging). This signal analysis algorithm shapes...
Remarkable image quality, right at the point of care. The Trident system revolutionizes breast tissue imaging by incorporating a micro-focused tube, unique specimen image processing algorithms and amorphous selenium direct digital detector. The...
UltraDrape is an innovative dressing designed for use during Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Intravenous (UGPIV) that provides dual-action barrier and securement in one.