- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Good image quality is prime for a promising ultrasound. DC-70 offers that and a lot more. Its unique touch gestures let you do more than you ever imagined, providing you with extremely easy and fast exams, enabling you to put patient care first. The clarity,...
Explore the new dimension that you have never seen before WS80A with Elite is designed to create a new possibility for ultrasound diagnosis adopting new dimension that you have never seen before. The finest image quality, advanced 5D diagnostic solution...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
Mobile Excellence Featuring advanced imaging technology incorporated in compact hardware, the HM70A with Plus is the right choice for physicians and sonographers who want to deliver excellence in patient care and clinical efficiency wherever they go...