- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
The SonoSite EDGE II is a high-resolution, all-digital, 9.0-pound (4.1 kg) ultrasound system with a 12.1in. LED full-bleed glass display. The Edge II boosts improvements in cardiac and abdominal image quality through DirectClear Technology and a new wide-angle...
Sectra provides a complete solution for primary diagnostics in pathology. The solution includes archiving and storage solutions together with high-end review workstations. It allows pathologists to make their diagnoses and reports with higher precision...
Wide high-resolution touch screen for easy ECG review Full-size keyboard with a durable cover keeping dust, dirt and liquids away, making it highly hygienic ETM Sport, the first automated interpretation of athletes’ ECGs based on the Seattle...
The scope of Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) has expanded considerably in recent years to include younger, more active patients. The surgical objectives have evolved from merely relieving pain to restoring full function.7 hipEOS is used to plan a primary,...