- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
The iViz is a lightweight Point Of Care (POC) ultrasound solution, specifically designed for emerging sub-segments where there is need for a highly accessible and mobile solution that is capable throughout key areas of the patient care path. The iViz...
Due to the complex nature of the spine, surgeries may be particularly difficult and call for careful preparation for better outcomes. The spineEOS online software provides a 3D visualization of the patient’s spine in its current state as well as a literature-based,...
THE VEVO MD IS THE WORLD’S FIRST ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR CLINICAL USE WITH FREQUENCIES UP TO 70 MHz. This groundbreaking technology opens up new possibilities for medical imaging that have never been seen before. Whether imaging...
The SonoSite SII features a new touchscreen user interface with a clinician-driven menu logic that adaptively adjusts to your imaging needs – “what you need, is what you see”. An embedded dual transducer connector allows you to quickly switch between...