- Develop new applications and techniques
- Start early in your career with research
- Find the best mentors and hospitals
- Learn to write articles from the start
- Be creative at designing new concepts
- Be dedicated to an organ system
- Collaborate with other disciplines, which is very important in cardiovascular research.
ECR 2014: Cardiac Imaging Research: The Radiology Perspective
Published on : Sun, 9 Mar 2014
Print as PDF
Based on Mindray's new generation ultrasound platform, mQuadro, M9 has raised the industry standards to an all new level. Advanced signal transmission and reception processors provide highly sensitive and accurate echo detection. Innovative transducer...
The TE7 touch screen ultrasound system is designed to provide superior quality imaging for rapid patient-care decisions. Intuitive gesture controls and efficient focused point-of-care exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a...
The new 3Dimensions™ Mammography System matches the unrivaled performance of our 3D Mammography™ exam, which is more accurate than conventional 2D mammograms, detecting 20-65% more invasive breast cancers.Breakthrough improvements transform the patient...