Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) have announced that the 21st International Congress and Exhibition will be held in Berlin, Germany, on the 27 – 30 June 2007.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is January 10, 2007. Topics will include the following:
• Medical Imaging
• Computer Assisted Cardiovascular Imaging
• Image Processing and Display
• Medical Workstations
• Image Guided Radiation Therapy
• Security, Legal and Ethical Aspects
• Clinical Applications and Evaluation
• Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE)
• Expert Systems and Computer Assisted Education
• Economic and Management Issues
• IMAC in Surgery, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, etc.
• Inter- and Intra-hospital IMAC
• IMAC Healthcare Infrastructures for In-home Care
Further information is available on the CARS homepage.