STA 2023 Annual Meeting
Submission Deadline: November 15 (will not be extended)
Technology related abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the ASA Annual Meeting may also be appropriate for preview at the STA Annual Meeting. Abstracts featuring new work are strongly encouraged.
- Best Clinical Application
- Excellence in Technology
- Best of Show
- and Honorable Mention
- Abstracts may not have been published previously.
- Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
- Submit a Microsoft Word document in suggested format (CLICK HERE for formatting guidelines).
- Limited to one page with embedded graphics.
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality/good design, scientific impact/careful analysis, quality/clear writing.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
- Presenting authors are required to pay meeting registration fees.
- Onsite poster dimensions should be 3' wide and 2' tall; push pins are provided.
Returning this Year! Posters in a Minute
We are asking the main author to orally present a PDF version of their abstract in a one-minute summary called “Posters in a Minute”. Our goals are to increase visibility of STA members’ research and to familiarize the audience with the author’s work so they can ask more questions during the traditional breaks with posters.
Registration for this event will open November 1, 2022!
Programme Info Coming Soon...
Fri, 10 Feb 2023 - Sun, 12 Feb 2023
Fri, 10 Feb 2023 - Sun, 19 Feb 2023
Fri, 24 Feb 2023 - Sun, 26 Feb 2023
Sat, 25 Feb 2023 - Wed, 1 Mar 2023
Breckenridge CO 80424
620 Village Road, Breckenridge, CO 80424
Tue, 21 Mar 2023 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023
Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - Tue, 28 Mar 2023
Mon, 17 Apr 2023 - Tue, 18 Apr 2023
Thu, 4 May 2023 - Sat, 6 May 2023
Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg 72762
Sun, 7 May 2023 - Tue, 9 May 2023
Tue, 9 May 2023 - Fri, 12 May 2023