9th IFAD 2019
- Is the upgrade from saline 0.9% to balanced crystalloids worth the extra cost?
- Does HES still have a place in the OR?
- Do we have to fill the gap left by HES on ICU with crystalloids, other colloids or even albumin?
- Is it really impossible to avoid fluid overload by using only crystalloids?
- Is there still a definitive place for human albumin?
- How do we treat and monitor specific patient populations, like patients with trauma, liver failure, brain edema and right heart failure among others?
- How do we avoid a one-size-fits-all regimen in perioperative goal-directed therapy?
- What with the fluids beyond resuscitation?
- And what do the authors of the big fluid trials do in real life themselves?
Registration available online here
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sat, 16 Nov 2019
St. Central, Goiânia GO 74025-020
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 - Sat, 16 Nov 2019
Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Mon, 18 Nov 2019
CO, Denver 80249
Thu, 21 Nov 2019 - Sat, 23 Nov 2019
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 - Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Wed, 4 Dec 2019 - Fri, 6 Dec 2019
Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Sat, 14 Dec 2019
Abu Dhabi, West Corniche
United Arab Emirates