9th IFAD 2019
- Is the upgrade from saline 0.9% to balanced crystalloids worth the extra cost?
- Does HES still have a place in the OR?
- Do we have to fill the gap left by HES on ICU with crystalloids, other colloids or even albumin?
- Is it really impossible to avoid fluid overload by using only crystalloids?
- Is there still a definitive place for human albumin?
- How do we treat and monitor specific patient populations, like patients with trauma, liver failure, brain edema and right heart failure among others?
- How do we avoid a one-size-fits-all regimen in perioperative goal-directed therapy?
- What with the fluids beyond resuscitation?
- And what do the authors of the big fluid trials do in real life themselves?
Registration available online here
Tue, 1 Dec 2020 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Fri, 4 Dec 2020
Fri, 4 Dec 2020 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
Fri, 19 Mar 2021 - Sat, 20 Mar 2021