The World Hospital Congress is a unique global forum where leaders of national and international hospital and healthcare organizations convene to share knowledge, expertise, experiences and best practices in leadership in hospital and healthcare management and service delivery.
To respond to peoples’ expectations, health services must be supported by investments contributing to the prosperity of the nation, resilience to all possible issues, and innovation to increase health gain. The Congress will explore how health services can be more responsive through better resilience, supportive through appropriate health investments and prospective through health impactful innovations.
More than 100 health leaders and professionals from over 40 countries will be sharing insights, best practices and experiences in a diverse program.
Keynote topics will include:
• How hospitals and health services can protect people in situation of crisis like outbreaks, conflicts and natural disasters
• How hospitals and health services contribute locally and nationally to prosperity
• How health services can support better well-being
• How to identify real innovation that will effectively support healthcare
• The role of patients in time of peace and crisis from self-empowerment to social mobilization
View the latest confirmed speakers here
The congress will provide an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry, broaden their network, plus explore the hidden beauty of Oman. Early bird registration is now open and will end on 15 August 2019. Delegates can already secure their slots at the best rates by registering online.