- The harmonisation and further development of terminologies and definitions of medication errors at EU and international levels;
- The establishment of collaborative relationships between national patient safety authorities, national regulators, the EMA and the European Commission;
- The development of new methods to identify medication errors from a patient-safety and pharmacovigilance perspective through data pooling and analysis;
- The systematic assessment and prevention of the risk of medication errors during the life-cycle of a medicine, including prior to granting marketing authorisation through the EU risk-management planning process;
- Active engagement and capacity building with patient and consumer groups and healthcare professionals to improve safe medication practices;
- Support to research into safe medication practices.
European Medicines Agency Issues Six Key Recommendations to Tackle Medication Errors
Published on : Mon, 27 May 2013
The HAMILTON-MR1 has been especially developed for the MRI suite. The ICU ventilator combines reliability, compact size, and high performance with patient-adaptive modes that support advanced lung-protective strategies. It is the ideal choice for transporting...
The HAMILTON-T1 is the first transport ventilator that combines the functionality of a fully featured ICU ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This combination enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy to all...
The uMR Omega™ is designed to break traditional boundaries without compromise. Regardless of the sizes of patients, the revolutionary 75cm, ultra-wide bore could better address patients' condition, greatly boosting your clinical confidence and broadening...