Imported High Performance Materials
· Imported stainless steel material, better anti-rust performance;· PEEK super insulation materials are wear-resistant and can withstand a voltage of 4000V.
High Precision Jaws Design
· Shorter metal conjunction effectively reduces risk of cautery damage. · Smooth hinged design reduces tissue and body fluid embedding.· Refined jaws provides a strong grasping.
3-parts Dismantling Structure
· Improves cleaning and sterilization efficiency and reduces the cost of replacement.· Easy to install/disassemble, reduce clinical workflows.
· Thumb rest with extra-wide molding provides a more comfortable grip, especially for prolonged surgeries.
More Jaws Types Optional
· CNC machine tool processing method ensures the accuracy of each instrument, strength consistency.
COVID-19 Also Dangerous for Middle-Aged Adults, Not Just the Elderly
COVID-19 has spread rapidly over the last few months, with death tolls...
Interconnection of Obesity, Metabolic Health and COVID-19
to new findings, obesity and cardiometabolic diseases not only...
Genetic Clues to COVID-19 Pneumonia
Researchers at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and colleagues have...
JOIN OUR MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY
Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Point-of-Care Molecular Diagnostics Provider Mesa Biotech
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc . (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving...
Fresenius Medical Care Expands Critical Care Offering With ExThera Medical’s Seraph 100 Adsorber
Fresenius Medical Care, the world’s leading provider of products and services...
Getinge launches NICCI – the latest innovation in Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring
NICCI is Getinge’s latest innovation in Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring,...
Dr. Paul Wischmeyer earns prestigious FASPEN award
The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN) has...
HANJ Recognizes CSL CEO Paul Perreault as “Humanitarian Man of the Year”
HANJ President David Lechner presented the award to Perreault at the...
Dr. Marcus Schabacker Named ECRI Institute's New Chief Executive Officer and President
ECRI Institute's Board of
Trustees announces the appointment of Marcus...