As the population ages, more and more people are presenting with structural heart disease (SHD). Interventions are increasing.
With the ACUSON AcuNav Volume ICE catheter, you can take on the most complex cases with the highest standard in visibility control.
When you’re in command, interventions have more consistent and positive outcomes. TEE and 2D ICE aren’t enough.
You need tools that:
• reduce variables and complications by enabling conscious sedation compared to general anesthesia;
• allow for greater autonomy;
• provide more command over visualization.
* The ACUSON AcuNav 4D ICE catheter enables precise orthogonal plane measurements with reference planes compared to 2D ICE and TEE catheter manipulations
See full details of the heart in dynamic, 4D motion even while imaging patients in arrhythmias. Comprehensive, instant visualization enables more precise navigation, guidance, and measurement.
Clear line of sight
Achieve direct imaging of the tricuspid valve. A clear line of sight reduces shadowing and bypasses anatomical obstructions that can make imaging uncertain.2
Take charge of image guidance. Confident operational control is in your hands with simultaneous tableside command of the ultrasound system and the catheter, which can be controlled with one hand.
Consistent, reliable data
Get accurate LAAC measurements from a single view.3 Consistent, reliable data give you confidence to confirm PASS criteria.
Freedom to use conscious sedation means not compromising safety for optimal outcomes.
• Elevate your visualization proficiency.
• Increase your autonomy over structural heart procedures.
• Take advantage of proctorship opportunities.
• Utilize the most complete suite of 2D and 4D AI-powered tools on the market.
• Gain precision and speed with advanced imaging and measurement tools.
• Stay current with continuous improvements for hardware and software, and new remote service support.
• Connect to the SC2000 ultrasound system with the SwiftLink catheter connector.
• Schedule interventions with more flexibility when you don’t need to wait on general anesthesia.
• Empower yourself to be more autonomous, efficient, and impact more lives.
Review recent articles that have been published about the ACUSON AcuNav Volume ICE catheter to learn more about its benefits during various structural heart disease procedures.
1. Compared with 2D ICE.
2. Compared with TEE.
3. Accurate compared to 2D ICE, where you can ensure that your measuring in the orthogonal plane with reference plane manipulation compared to 2D ICE and TEE catheter manipulations
Women's Health Community Supported by Hologic
Comprehensive information on women’s health issues and management, management and personalisation.
Enterprise Imaging Community
Advanced and scalable radiology solutions that can help improve care coordination, increase speed and facilitate accurate clinical decisions.
Decision Support Community Supported by Siemens Healthineers
Leading the way in highlighting useful and efficient decision support tools for improved patient outcomes.
Sepsis Community Supported by Abionic
Addressing the latest developments in sepsis and providing clinically useful information for diagnosis and treatment of patients.
What Do We Know About XBB.1.5?
The XBB.1.5 variant is a new sub-variant of Omicron. It has been identified... Read more
Major Healthcare Impacts of COVID-19
“Health at a Glance: Europe 2022” outlines the impact of the pandemic... Read more
Ten High-Income Countries Report the Effects of COVID-19 Burnout on Primary Care Physicians
According to a new report from the Commonwealth Fund, the COVID-19 pandemic... Read more
JOIN OUR MANAGEMENT COMMUNITY