Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2022
Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2022 will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the best respected AI Conference.
IntelliSys provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial Intelligence. It is part of the conference series started in 2013.
The goal of the conference is to be a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share new ideas, research results and development experiences in various fields.
- Talks by industry experts on the state-of-the-art in computer science
- Lectures by eminent scientists designed to inspire and inform
- Presentations by innovative researchers coming from 50+ countries
- Discussion-oriented sessions and networking breaks to enable collaborations
Register for IntelliSys 2022
|Author||GBP £600||GBP £400|
|Participant||GBP £500||GBP £300|
- Entrance to all sessions of the Conference, including presentations from diverse group of international researchers and topical keynote sessions
- Interactive networking sessions at the conference
- Publication of conference paper in the conference proceedings (For Authors)
- An electronic copy of the Conference proceedings
- Participation Certificates
- Author: Author presents the paper and attend Keynotes, paper presentations and sessions. Only one paper can be presented per registration.
- Participant: A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends presentations, keynotes and sessions.
- Fees are payable in advance. We accept payment by most international credit or debit cards.
- You can also pay by bank transfer. We can provide an invoice with all the information you need to pay by bank transfer, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
- One delegate can attend per registration.
- One paper can be presented per registration.
- Registrations cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
Programme Information will be Available Soon.....
Wed, 7 Sep 2022 - Thu, 8 Sep 2022
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 - Tue, 27 Sep 2022
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Thu, 29 Sep 2022
Wed, 28 Sep 2022 - Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Tue, 25 Apr 2023 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023