SBI/ACR Breast Imaging Symposium 2021
- Summarize the current scientific debate and variations in recommendation for breast cancer screening with mammography.
- Define the role of risk assessment and tailored screening paradigms to improve breast cancer screening outcomes.
- Describe newer modalities for breast imaging, including supplements to mammography, with a focus on accuracy of interpretation, along with discussing most up-to-date concepts regarding breast density assessment.
- Recognize different practice patterns, metrics, and challenges pertaining to varying breast imaging practices across the country.
- Explain how other practices organize and administer breast imaging practices at the local level, while contributing to establishing overall practice guidelines at the national level that meet local needs.
- Identify barriers in access for breast imaging care to develop strategies for improved service lines.
Programme Available Online here
Registration Available Online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Sat, 10 Apr 2021 - Tue, 13 Apr 2021
Tue, 13 Apr 2021 - Fri, 16 Apr 2021
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 - Mon, 19 Apr 2021
Sun, 18 Apr 2021 - Thu, 22 Apr 2021
Thu, 29 Apr 2021 - Sun, 2 May 2021
Sat, 1 May 2021 - Sat, 1 May 2021
Thu, 13 May 2021 - Sat, 15 May 2021
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Sat, 15 May 2021 - Wed, 19 May 2021
Mon, 24 May 2021 - Thu, 27 May 2021
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 - Sat, 12 Jun 2021