Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Disease 2019
- Updates in genetic testing, novel radiology modalities, and integrative medicine.
- Discussion of controversies in breast and axillary surgery approaches, current status of neoadjuvant chemotherapy, and the influence of neoadjuvant therapy choices on surgical decision making.
- Recognize benign breast conditions.
- Recognize the role of genetic testing in identifying women at high risk for breast cancer.
- Explain the controversies developing in screening mammography and role of newer imaging modalities.
- Summarize contemporary axillary management strategies and their risks.
- Recommend surgical, radiation, and medical oncology management and treatment options for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
- Identify survivorship issues and management options.
- Explain novel options for non-palpable lesion localization.
- Summarize the role of multi-gene panel testing for breast cancer patients.
- Summarize new clinical trials and advances in chemotherapy agents for breast cancer patients.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Mon, 2 Aug 2021 - Fri, 6 Aug 2021
Fri, 20 Aug 2021 - Sun, 22 Aug 2021
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021
Sat, 25 Sep 2021 - Tue, 28 Sep 2021