International Course on Metabolic and Nutritional Issues in the ICU
Several recent, important studies have shaken our understanding of various critical aspects of the metabolic response and may influence nutritional management of critically ill patients, so we believe a comprehensive update in this field is needed.
The goals of this 2-day intensive and interactive course include:
- to provide an update on the metabolic response to critical illness
- to discuss proven and proposed underlying mechanisms
- to gain insight into the clinical consequences of the metabolic response in terms of need for macro- and micro-nutrients
- to provide an overview of the various clinical concerns and issues related to nutrition therapy
- to present an update on pharmaconutrition
Programme is available here!
Registration is available here!
Tue, 28 May 2019 - Wed, 29 May 2019
Mon, 3 Jun 2019 - Tue, 4 Jun 2019
London, London Heathrow Airport Middlesex. UB7 0DU
Mon, 10 Jun 2019 - Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Coventry CV4 7AL
Tue, 18 Jun 2019 - Fri, 21 Jun 2019
Salzburg, Salzburg 5020
Thu, 20 Jun 2019 - Fri, 21 Jun 2019
Sat, 31 Aug 2019 - Tue, 3 Sep 2019
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 - Sat, 7 Sep 2019
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 - Sat, 14 Sep 2019
Bilbao, Bilbao 48011
Sun, 15 Sep 2019 - Tue, 17 Sep 2019