International Course on Metabolic and Nutritional Issues in the ICU
Several recent, important studies have shaken our understanding of various critical aspects of the metabolic response and may influence nutritional management of critically ill patients, so we believe a comprehensive update in this field is needed.
The goals of this 2-day intensive and interactive course include:
- to provide an update on the metabolic response to critical illness
- to discuss proven and proposed underlying mechanisms
- to gain insight into the clinical consequences of the metabolic response in terms of need for macro- and micro-nutrients
- to provide an overview of the various clinical concerns and issues related to nutrition therapy
- to present an update on pharmaconutrition
Programme is available here!
Registration is available here!
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 - Sat, 21 Mar 2020
Friedrichsdorf, Frankfurt 61381
Tue, 24 Mar 2020 - Fri, 27 Mar 2020
Brussels, Brussels 1000
Fri, 27 Mar 2020 - Sat, 28 Mar 2020
Seggau, Leibnitz A-8430
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 - Mon, 6 Apr 2020
Suntec City, 039593
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
Dubai, P.O. Box 30880
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 13 May 2020 - Sun, 17 May 2020
Thu, 14 May 2020 - Sat, 16 May 2020