Join us for this free, online symposium to learn how the biomarker Pancreatic Stone Protein (PSP) enables the early identification of sepsis in the critically ill. Discover novel data demonstrating the clinical benefit of serial bedside PSP measurements.
- Welcoming words - Prof. Dr. Steven Opal
- Sepsis: the silent killer burdening hospitals across the globe - Prof. Dr. Steven Opal
- Early identification of sepsis through serial bedside PSP measurements - Dr. Bruno François
- Real-life implementation of PSP testing in the clinical setting - Dr. Angelo Giacomucci
- PSP as a septic biomarker: a meta-analysis - Dr. Philippe Eggimann
- Q&A session
- Closing remarks
Unsure whether you'll make the live session? A recording of the webinar will be made available after the session and sent to all those registered.