- Develop of a global plan to control and prevent tuberculosis;
- propose health improvement plans for patients with viral hepatitis;
- discuss efforts for the prevention and control of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, chronic lung disease and other non-communicable diseases;
- identify how to protect people from diseases which are preventable by vaccine;
- draft an action plan for newborn health;
- progress towards WHO’s worldwide strategy for maternal and child nutrition;
- discuss autism management;
- identify ways to combat antimicrobial drug resistance; and
- review Millennium Development Goals and define the role of health for the post 2015 development agenda.
67th World Health Assembly In Geneva
Published on : Tue, 20 May 2014
The HAMILTON-MR1 has been especially developed for the MRI suite. The ICU ventilator combines reliability, compact size, and high performance with patient-adaptive modes that support advanced lung-protective strategies. It is the ideal choice for transporting...
The HAMILTON-T1 is the first transport ventilator that combines the functionality of a fully featured ICU ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This combination enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy to all...
The uMR Omega™ is designed to break traditional boundaries without compromise. Regardless of the sizes of patients, the revolutionary 75cm, ultra-wide bore could better address patients' condition, greatly boosting your clinical confidence and broadening...