- Develop of a global plan to control and prevent tuberculosis;
- propose health improvement plans for patients with viral hepatitis;
- discuss efforts for the prevention and control of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, chronic lung disease and other non-communicable diseases;
- identify how to protect people from diseases which are preventable by vaccine;
- draft an action plan for newborn health;
- progress towards WHO’s worldwide strategy for maternal and child nutrition;
- discuss autism management;
- identify ways to combat antimicrobial drug resistance; and
- review Millennium Development Goals and define the role of health for the post 2015 development agenda.
67th World Health Assembly In Geneva
Published on : Tue, 20 May 2014
The HAMILTON-C3 ventilator is a modular high-end ventilation solution for all patient groups. Offering a number of unique features, the HAMILTON-C3 is one of the first ventilators featuring the “Ventilation Autopilot” INTELLiVENT-ASV®. The HAMILTON-C3’s...
The HAMILTON-T1 combines for the first time the functionality of a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This is why the HAMILTON-T1 enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy...
The fully featured ICU ventilator, HAMILTON-MR1, guarantees uncompromised continuous ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back. Its reliability and high performance, with advanced lung-protective strategies and patient-adaptive modes,...