Inaugural advisory board to bring diverse expertise, unique perspectives, and comprehensive knowledge of healthcare data technologies to industry-leading healthcare analyst firm
Healthcare IT industry analyst firm Chilmark Research has formed their first-ever advisory board. This committee was established to represent a variety of roles and experiences within the healthcare industry, ensuring diversity in both expertise and personal experience with the U.S. healthcare ecosystem.
The growing attention to health equity and the potential for new technologies to identify and address the causes of disparities in care, was the impetus to gather a diverse group of board members. Chilmark aims to ensure outside perspectives that deliver the relevant insights industry leaders need. By design, the board brings together experts who have dedicated their careers to informatics, patient advocacy, ethnic / gender / socioeconomic equity, new care models, and enterprise innovation strategy.
The members of the advisory board are:
- Jodi Amendola, Founder, Amendola Communications – Healthcare/HIT Marketing and PR guru
- Pam Arlotto, Founder, Maestro Strategies – Healthcare transformation and innovation strategist
- Dr. Bayo Curry-Winchell, MD, MS, Clinician Executive – Equity-focused physician and patient advocate extraordinaire
- John Glaser, PhD, Executive-in-Residence, Harvard Medical School – Digital transformation and health IT guru
- Amanda Goltz, Global Team Lead, Health Strategy for Startups and VC, AWS – Healthcare enterprise innovation strategist
- Bethany Jones, LCSW – Accomplished LGBTQIA+ and Family Social Worker
- Christopher Kunney, FACHDM, CPHIMS, MSMOT, Managing Partner, IOTECH Consulting – Change Maker, IT Strategist, Mentor, and Podcaster
- Dr. John Lee, MD, CMIO & ER Physician, Edward-Elmhurst Health – HIT innovator and RWE evangelist
- Gabriel Orthous, MBA, Director, Value Based Performance and Analytics, Health Choice Network – VBC Strategist and FQHC Advocate
- J.D. Whitlock, CIO, Dayton Children’s Hospital – Epic insider and health IT thought leader
“The healthcare industry is continually evolving. Therefore, it is essential that we explore new approaches to adding value to the market as it matures,” notes John Moore III, Managing Partner, Chilmark Research. “Chilmark has always relied on a loose and unofficial cohort of advisors within our network, and this new board formalizes some of these relationships for longer-term involvement in shaping our work. As we look to the future of Chilmark and our research in the health IT vertical, these venerated professionals will be key to identifying the most critical technologies and trends that merit our research efforts to help propel the industry ever-forward.”
Source: Chilmark Research