IFC Global Private Health Conference 2019
As more governments pledge to deliver Universal Healthcare to their citizens, many developing countries are experiencing a dramatic overhaul in how their healthcare systems function. Major trends include the growth of health insurance (social and private), a sharper focus on value, and a renewed emphasis on access, affordability, and quality.
There is increasing opportunity for the private sector to pioneer disruptive innovations that challenge historical norms. Whatever the future holds, one thing is clear: it cannot be business as usual!
Topics to be discussed at Miami include:
- Expanding the use of technology and digital health in health service delivery
- Emerging models of care that are guided by a ‘value for money’ ethos
- Improving access to high quality, affordable drugs
- Better utilizing the limited supply of health professionals
- Harnessing Big Data to better plan and monitor the purchase and provision of care
Please join us in Miami to network and share knowledge on the investment and service potential offered by the private health sector in emerging markets.
See the programme here!
Registration is available here!
Tue, 4 May 2021 - Thu, 20 May 2021
Mon, 10 May 2021 - Wed, 12 May 2021
Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021
Wed, 12 May 2021 - Thu, 13 May 2021
Fri, 14 May 2021 - Sun, 16 May 2021