Hawaii Chemical & Scientific is a distributor of chemicals, laboratory instruments, furniture and supplies for food, biotechnology, healthcare, environmental, energy, transportation, waste disposal, water treatment, educational and industrial process industries as well as students and hobbyists. Hawaii Chemical & Scientific is a Division of Hawaii Chemical Co., Ltd. We have been serving the people of Hawaii since 1914 when the company first was organized under the laws of the Territory of Hawaii as Hawaii Photo Supply. Later our name was changed to Hawaii Chemical and Photo Supply. In 1951 the company was incorporated under our present name. We are committed providing the best products and world class service to the Scientific Community, Students and Hobbyists in the Hawaiian Islands, other Pacific Islands, in locations both domestic and foreign.