1994: Eric Bouillet creates ASPIDE® MEDICAL in Talaudière near Saint-Etienne (42).
1995: Launch of the range SURGIMESH®.
1998: Obtaining of the EC mark.
2005: Launch of the uro-gynecological ranges.
2005: Creation of a subsidiary in Germany under the name of Aspide Médical Deutschland GmbH.
2010: Launch of its range SURGIMESH®M-Sling for the treatment of the male incontinence.
2010: Implementation a policy for the sustainable development
2014: ASPIDE® MEDICAL celebrates its 20th anniversary.
2015: ASPIDE® MEDICAL acquires QUERYO MEDICAL to complete its offer.
Today, ASPIDE® MEDICAL proposes more than about twenty different ranges to handle pathologies in various domains such as: the treatment of inguinal and incisional hernias, urologic and gynecologic surgeries.
Moreover, it also provides training for surgeons in order to accompany them in the discovery of new products and/or new surgical techniques.
ASPIDE® MEDICAL was rewarded for its innovations:
- 2008 : INPI Innovation Award, « SME » category (Small & Medium Enterprise)
- 2009 : ARTINOV Innovation Award, « Technology & High Technology » category
- 2009 : Stars & Crafts 2009 Award, « Innovation Glogal Strategy » category
- 2011 : OSEO Award, excellence 2011
- 2012 : Bref Rhône-Alpes Award for Innovation, « health/biotechnology » category
Like the innovative character of its products, ASPIDE® MEDICAL progression was rewarded several times:
- 2006 : Club Loire Export bronze medal, « Results obtained on foreign markets » category
- 2010 : Loire companies Award, « The Entrepreneur » category
- 2011 : International Award, « Best Export Progression » category
Our key figures
- More than 50 % of our turnover is realized from exports.
- Number of collaborators: 65 people among whom 20 dedicated in the sales force
- 15 % of our turnover is invested in Research & Development
- A network of more than 75 distributors on 5 continents.