MedDream WEB DICOM Viewer
WEB based DICOM Viewer for PACS server
that is aimed to make diagnosis, view, archive and transmit the medical images. MedDream DICOM Viewer is designed to aid medical professionals in every day’s decision making process, connecting all the medical data into one unified and fast performing network.
MedDream ensures prompt and reliable way to search, view and analyze medical images, signals and video files on various devices: computers, smart phones, tablets and so forth.
MedDream DICOM Viewer is a multi-modality certified medical device that can be used for review purposes or even primary diagnosis. Viewer is designed to make the images available across the hospital, even present images to the customers of the institution.
The system is fully UNICODE compliant and provides the user interface with full support in English, Russian and Lithuanian languages with a possibility to add more user interface languages easily.
MedDream DICOM Viewer has a rich radiology tool set, which includes regular tools as: zoom, pan, windowing, magnifier, measuring and advanced tools:
- Draw and measure the length of a line;
- Show all the angles between intersecting lines;
- Draw and measure an angle;
- Draw and measure the length of a polyline;
- Mark area of interest with a polyline and measure its area;
- Draw and measure Cobb angle;
- Calculate standard deviation and mean in Hounsfield units;
- Measure Hounsfield units at a specific point of a CT study;
- Display of reference lines (Scout Lines);
- Cine playback of multi - frame sequences with video seeking support;
- Simultaneous playback of up - to 9 DICOM video files;
- Comfortable bar of series preview with thumbnails;
- Tracking of image orientation, when manipulating the study with the transformation tools;
- Multi - planar reconstruction (MPR);
- DICOM ECG supported;
- Integration to HIS. Flexible and open integration interface (MedDream can be integrated in any medical application);
- Study forwarding;
- Multi-language support.