Hologic offers a range of software options that help you maximize the value of your Hologic mammography portfolio, including the following post-processing applications.
C-View synthesized 2D software
- C-View software is Hologic’s FDA-approved solution to replace FFDM within a combined tomosynthesis screening exam. C–View software’s 2D image is designed to be different. Our advanced algorithm takes high quality tomosynthesis data and instantly generates 2D images designed to enhance details such as bright spots and linear structures, while minimizing tissue overlap.
- Hologic Low Dose 3D Mammography™ exam powered by C-View software:
Clinically proven to increase invasive cancer detection2-6 and decrease recall rates2,4,5,6,7 compared with 2D alone—just like our original 3D™ mammogram. C-View software progresses early breast cancer detection further by generating a 2D image directly from the tomosynthesis data, lowering patient radiation dose and compression time, with the added benefit of greater patient comfort.
ImageChecker® CAD software
- ImageChecker CAD software, which identifies regions of interest on mammography images to help minimize observational oversights by the radiologist, potentially decreases false negative readings.
- Identifies regions of interest on mammography images in order to assist the radiologist.
- Analyzes and marks suspicious masses and clusters of calcifications.
- Displays markings on SecurView® and PACS workstations; also compatible with other diagnostic workstations.
Quantra™ breast density assessment software
- Quantra breast density assessment software provides an objective method of assessing a patient’s breast density. This is critical for women with dense breasts, because higher breast density is known to increase a woman's risk for breast cancer.1
- Quantra breast density assessment software is a machine-learning algorithm that analyzes each patient's pattern and texture to provide an unbiased breast density assessment. This information includes the Quantra Density Category, which is consistent with the four breast composition categories of the ACR BIRADS® Atlas, Fifth Edition.
- Enables viewing of results on SecurView and other diagnostic workstations; also compatible with some mammography reporting systems.
- Compatible with images acquired from a Genius™ 3D Mammography™2 exam.
Full product specifications, please check here