Hemodynamic measurement just got easier
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique non-invasive CNAP® finger sensor, combined with wireless 12-channel ECG. It is patient-friendly, easy to use and supports you in your busy daily clinical routine when it matters most.
CREATING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* is tailored to your needs and supports your daily workflow.
SETTING NEW STANDARDS IN HEMODYNAMIC ASSESSMENT
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides all relevant hemodynamic parameters non-invasively, continuously and completely synchronized for an early detection of rapid and short-term changes in hemodynamics and autonomic assessment.
MOST POPULAR APPLICATIONS
Fully synchronized data enhancing your diagnosis and research.
Autonomic Function Testing & Syncope Assessment
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* assists physicians and nurses in cardiology, physiology, neurology, geriatrics and “Care of the Elderly”.
Reliable data supporting you in:
- Autonomic disorders: Autonomic Function Tests & Cardiovascular tests
- Syncope & falls: Tilt test & Schellong test to identify unexplained loss of consciousness (e.g. vasovagal syncope, orthostatic hypotension, POTS, TLOC…)
- Patient anamnesis: Active Standing, Resting ECG, Supine & standing blood pressure
Continuous and high-quality measurement allows for enhanced and individualized diagnosis to avoid patient readmission.
Task Force® Touch CARDIO* provides an easy tool for the continuous non-invasive assessment of hemodynamics and Autonomic Function.
We support you in your research in the fields of:
- General Physiology
- Psychophysiology / Mental Health
- Sports / Health Science
- Full hemodynamics from only one sensor
- Simple and quick setup
- Clinically proven and validated technology
- Reproducible results
- Wireless data export
- Easy I/O interface (max 4 input and max 8 output channels)
The Task Force® Touch CARDIO* combines a smart design with state-of-the-art technology as a unique platform:
The Task Force® CARDIO* software delivers synchronized patient signals: