Intended to facilitate endotracheal intubation in patients where the visualisation of the glottis is inadequate.
Features and benefits
- The blunt, angled tip can be passed blindly into the trachea when visualisation of the glottis is inadequate to guide the placement of the endotracheal tube.
- The optional stiffening cannula adds rigidity to the proximal and middle sections of the catheter, but the distal portion remains flexible.
- The lumen and distal sideports are designed to deliver oxygen.
- The centimetre marks facilitate accurate alignment with endotracheal tubes.
- The removable Rapi-Fit®️ Adapters permit oxygen delivery, if necessary.
For an up-to-date information please visit: