Intended for the exchange of laryngeal mask airways and endotracheal tubes using a fibreoptic bronchoscope, bronchoscopic port, wire guide, and exchange catheter.
Features and benefits
- The set may be used for emergency, urgent, and elective airway management.
- Use of a bronchoscope enhances visualisation to facilitate clearer navigation through the patient’s anatomy.
- The wire guide can be inserted through the working channel of the bronchoscope, which allows acute angles to be manoeuvred.
- Distal sideports facilitate airflow.
- The removable Rapi-Fit®️ Adapters permit the use of an oxygen source during an exchange procedure, if necessary.