Intended to establish emergency airway access when endotracheal intubation cannot be performed.
Features and benefits
- Supplied in a slip-peel pouch for easy transportation.
- The dilators are preinserted into the airway catheters for quick access.
- Uses the Seldinger technique via the cricothyroid membrane for less invasive access.
- The special-operations set includes two introducer needles, 5 cm and 7 cm long, to address a variety of patient anatomies.
- The Melker Emergency Cuffed Cricothyrotomy Catheter is cuffed to protect and control the airway after it is placed. The set with the uncuffed catheter comes with two airway catheter size options.
For an up-to-date information please visit: