The Celero breast biopsy device is the first vacuum-assisted, spring-loaded core device designed for use under ultrasound. With the Celero device, you can achieve your goals with fewer samples and large quality cores, which means fewer needle insertions and a more compassionate breast biopsy for your patient versus traditional spring-loaded core devices.
Celero breast biopsy device: more control, consistent cores, better access
- Two firing modes, providing flexibility for control and verification of sample area.
- 11˚ trocar tip for smooth penetration to lesion, while eliminating deflection.
- Better access to challenging lesions in the axilla, close to the chest wall or near implants.
- Core size more than 2x the size of other spring-loaded core devices.1
- Fewer insertions needed for accurate diagnoses.²
- Vacuum technology holds tissue in the aperture, ensuring consistent core quality.
- Celero breast biopsy device:
Gauge: 12 gauge
Length: 12 cm
Aperture: 22 mm
- Celero introducer:
12-gauge introducer for use with the Celero breast biopsy device features a luer fitting for a secure fit and smooth transition during marker deployment and a quick-release thumb latch that allows for anesthetic delivery with aspiration option.
References: 1. Englander, B. White Paper. 2013, Hologic WP-00006 2. Internal testing performed at Hologic and maintained in PLM system