Sr. Product Manager
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, You Can Do Work That Matters, Grow, And Learn, Care For Yourself And Family, Be Your True Self And Live a Full Life. You Will Have Access To
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position works out of our Mississauga, Ontario location in the Diabetes Care Division. We’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
What You’ll Do
Financial Planning and Reporting
- Provide monthly analysis of sales performance vs goals of key programs and initiatives
- Assist in the development of ADC Plan and Update cycles
Marketing Planning and Execution
- Development of annual Marketing Plan for area of responsibility. Assist with annual ADC marketing plan as required.
- Identify and develop any and all programs and tactics required to achieve financial objectives.
- Manage various external agencies to deliver marketing programs and promotional materials on-time and on-budget
- Effectively work with Sales teams to ensure successful implementation and execution of programs and tactics
- Assist in identification and analysis of market research needs
- Analysis and interpretation of market data (IMS, RxDynamics, other external and internal reports)
New Product Launches
- Market opportunity identification
- Pre-launch forecast and marketing plan
- Product launch execution (translation, pricing, etc.)
New & Existing Channel Development
- Traditional HCP channel
- Remote detailing, digital and social media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related discipline
- Three to 5 years product/brand management experience within pharmaceutical, diagnostics or diabetes
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to develop and achieve financial goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of the Diabetes and Healthcare markets and the ability to effectively interface with sales teams, external and internal customers.
- Must possess the ability to anticipate market changes, input on product strategy and to develop and implement launch programs that can drive business objectives.
- Strong administrative and communication skills and a proven ability to meet project deadlines.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.