Medical Advisor / Medical Manager - Vaccine
Site Name: Thailand - Bangkok
Posted Date: May 10 2022
Are you interested in a Medical Advisor / Medical Manager role that allows you to deliver and exchange of information within the medical dialogue with the external and internal environment.? If so, This Medical Advisor Vaccines role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Medical Advisor / Medical Manager you will be responsible for scientific communication with internal and external stakeholders in the area of immunization and infectious disease control to help torn vaccines into vaccination.
- Provide commercial teams under own therapeutic area with strategic medical marketing support turning scientific medical information into commercial advantage aligned with business direction
- Keep commercial teams (Sales and Marketing) updated on medical literature / information including competitor products movements
- Engage and build relationship with external clients (Healthcare Professionals / HCPs). Keep strategic collaborative professional relationship with key stakeholders
- Conduct disease knowledge training, scientific data, key clinical trial update and publications to commercial teams and external presentation to key stakeholders to overcome crisis issues
- Provide constructive recommendation and ensure released advertising and promotional materials are complied with company and industry standard
- Be scientific expert and speaker for assigned vaccines and maintain detailed understanding of therapy area with deep appreciation of scientific evidence in therapy area
- Provide scientific leadership to local study team and keep medical oversight on human research studies
- Understand and comply with local codes of practice, guidelines and laws to ensure the strictest requirements are met with respect to delivery promotional versus non-promotional information
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Education background in Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - study in Pediatrics or Medicine will be a plus
- (Or) Non M.D. with extensive experiences in Pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs roles
- Legally work in Thailand
- Working experience in Medicine, good knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, good understanding of Thailand medical practice
- Strong scientific Communication and Presentation skill
- Fluent in English language both speaking and writing skills.