A new website, the "Marketplace for Innovative ideas" was recently launched as part of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (EIP on AHA).
The Marketplace is an interactive website designed to help those that are interested and involved in the Partnership to work together and develop their innovative ideas.
It is a platform where stakeholders can:
- Find partners to collaborate with for their initiative/ project;
- Find an initiative to participate in;
- Provide and search for information about ageing and innovation;
- Get in touch with stakeholders;
- Participate in discussions in the forum; and
- Promote events related to active and healthy ageing.
The Marketplace will also include an online workspace for the EIP on AHA's Action Groups once they are formed this summer, and will provide more information about the Reference Sites once they are selected in 2013.
Reference Sites provide the EIP on AHA and its stakeholders with examples of a comprehensive, innovation-based approach to active and healthy ageing. They can be regions, cities, integrated hospitals or care organisations that are able to give evidence and concrete illustrations of their impact on the ground. The process enabling you to submit your intention to become a Reference Site is now open.
For more information and how to get in involved, please visit: webgate.ec.europa.eu/eipaha