Health & care in the digital age: underpinning care & wellbeing in health, home and communities
The Scottish Government's Digital Health and Care Directorate is working with our Steering Group partners and the European Connected Health Alliance to deliver DigiFest23, a Scottish Digital Health and Care Ecosystem learning event.
DigiFest23, Scotland’s annual digital health, housing and care event, will combine a programme of free-to-attend, virtual and in-person satellite sessions from October 2023, with a one-day in-person event on Thursday 14 December 2023.
The one-day in-person conference on 14 December 2023 is taking place at the University of Strathclyde, Technology & Innovation Centre, Glasgow.
Delegate feedback from delegates highlights the benefits of attending DigiFest, including:
- Gaining insights into the current trends in digital health and care.
- Networking with colleagues working across the Scottish digital health and care ecosystem.
- Opportunities to share ideas with Scottish, UK and International experts.
- Engaging with suppliers delivering digital solutions.
Join us to explore a range of themes which reflect priorities relating to digital health, housing and care, and include:
- Sustainability and Sustainable Innovation
- Collaboration and Integration
- Equality and Participation
- Digital Capabilities
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Data Driven Services
Programme Detail will be Available Soon.