IEEE 36th International Symposium on Computer Based Medical Systems (CBMS) 2023
The 36th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (IEEE CBMS2023) will be held at the University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, Italy, from Thursday 22th to Saturday 24th of June 2023.
Attracting a worldwide audience, CBMS is the premier conference for computer-based medical systems, and one of the main conferences in the fields of medical informatics and biomedical informatics. CBMS allows the exchange of ideas and technologies between academic and industrial scientists. The scientific program of IEEE CBMS 2023 will consist of regular and special track sessions with technical contributions reviewed and selected by an international programme committee, as well as, keynote talks and tutorials given by leading experts in their fields. The CBMS 2023 edition also aims to host high-quality papers about industry and real case applications as well as allow researchers leading international projects to show to the scientific community the main aims, goals, and results of their projects.
Call for Papers
We solicit submissions on previously unpublished research work. Example areas include but are not limited to:
- Active and Healthy Ageing Systems and Data Analytics
- Analytics and solutions in Public Health
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Cognitive Computing in Healthcare
- Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Healthcare (CSCW)
- Computer Vision in Medicine or Healthcare
- Computer-based solutions in clinical decision support
- Computer-based solutions in clinical research
- Computer-based solutions in epidemiology
- Content Analysis of Biomedical Image Data
- Databases and blockchain in Medicine or Healthcare
- Data Analysis and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine or Healthcare
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical decision support
- Data mining and machine learning in clinical research
- Data mining and machine learning in epidemiology
- Decision Support and Recommendation Systems in Medicine or Healthcare
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) in Healthcare
- Knowledge Representation in Medicine or Healthcare
- Medical education using ICT
- Medical Robotics, Intelligent Medical Devices, and Smart Technologies
- Network and Telemedicine Systems
- Radiomics and Radiogenomics
- Serious Games for Healthcare
- Software Systems in Medicine
- Technology Enhanced Medical Education
- Technology in Clinical and Healthcare Services Research
- Web-Based Delivery of Medical Information
Prospective authors are expected to submit their contributions to the general track or one of the special tracks if relevant. Please see the submission guidelines for further details.
- Deadline for special track proposal: 10-12-2022.
- Special track notification acceptance: 20-12-2022.
- Paper submission deadline: 01-03-2023 30-03-2023
- Notification of acceptance: 15-04-2023 24-04-2023
- Camera-ready due: 25-04-2023 08-05-2023
- Early registration deadline: available soon.
- Late registration deadline: available soon.
- Last minute registration deadline: available soon.
- CBMS 2023: 22-24 June.
A minimum of a full-registration is mandatory for all attendees (except for DC papers, which have their own fee). If a speaker is going to present more than one paper where he or she is listed as co-author, discount for additional papers can be applied. This discount can be used only for additional papers of a given author, and it doesn’t give entrance rights to other people.
If more than one author from a concrete paper wants to attend the conference, it is necessary to do as many FULL registrations as authors will attend. Registration fees include access to all the events or services organized by the conference such as coffee breaks, gala dinner, and participant kit.
The registration platform is available here: available soon.
|Fee type||Early registration||Final registration||Additional papers (second one and more: price per additional paper)||Each extra page|
|Non IEEE Member||720€||780€||220€||60€|
|IEEE Member-Students (Reduced)||420€||455€||100€||40€|
|Non IEEE Students/Retiree (Reduced)||505€||550€||150€||50€|
|Life Member Fee||420€||455€||200€||50€|
Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Sep 2023
Mon, 25 Sep 2023 - Tue, 26 Sep 2023
Fri, 6 Oct 2023 - Sun, 8 Oct 2023
Tue, 17 Oct 2023 - Wed, 18 Oct 2023
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
Fri, 8 Dec 2023 - Wed, 10 Jan 2024
Thu, 14 Dec 2023 - Thu, 14 Dec 2023
GlasgowScotland, Glasgow G1 1RD