HIMSS 2023 - Global Health Conference & Exhibition
A broad array of professionals from all walks of the global healthcare ecosystem will convene for HIMSS23—including CIOs and senior executives, providers, information and technology professionals, government officials, innovators, consultants, market suppliers and more. See who attended HIMSS22.
"80% of HIMSS22 attendees said they were extremely likely* to recommend attending HIMSS23 to a colleague."
Continuing education credits (CE) for a variety of professional designations are available.
- Monday kicks off with preconference events focused on specific niche topics and curated audience experiences.
- Tuesday through Friday are packed with keynotes, co-located events, and general education sessions across key topics.
Topics include digital health transformation to Al to cybersecurity to telehealth and more.
Choose from a variety of programs, including:
- Executive Experiences
- Clinician Roundtables
- International Summits
- Investment and Entrepreneur Activities
- Keynote Speakers
- Preconference Symposia and Forums
- Specialty Education
- Views From the Top Sessions
The event attracts 1,000+ exhibiting healthcare information and technology companies. Discover thousands of products and services, startups, thought leadership sessions and hot-topic specialty pavilions.
Specialty Pavilions at HIMSS23 include:
- Patient Engagement 365 Pavilion
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Federal Health Pavilion
- Innovation Hub
- Startup Park
- Interoperability Showcase
Build relationships to advance your professional goals, fuel your personal growth… and have fun!
From large evening networking parties to small, curated executive events to 1:1 private meeting functions – you’ll make high value connections with the right people at HIMSS23.
- Opening Reception Party
- Exhibition Happy Hour
- Women in Health IT Reception
- Emerging Leaders Reception
- Executive Invite-Only Events
"One week at HIMSS Global Health Conference provides more networking opportunities than three months practically anywhere else."
Sat, 22 Apr 2023 - Mon, 24 Apr 2023
Mon, 24 Apr 2023 - Fri, 28 Apr 2023
Tue, 25 Apr 2023 - Thu, 27 Apr 2023
Mon, 22 May 2023 - Thu, 25 May 2023