- A “Best-in-KLAS”-awarded PACS with industry leading system uptimes—preventing care disruptions.
- Vendor-neutral platform for AI-applications speeds up radiologists’ access to best-of-breed AI tools.
- Integrated diagnostics to improve collaboration between radiology and pathology, thereby increasing efficiency in cancer care.
- News such as an improved user interface, enhanced workflow management capabilities, embedded RECIST follow-up in the lesion tracking suite and faster tomosynthesis study reading.
- Work-in-progress discussions within areas such as AI tools, flexible structured reporting and mpMRI prostate reviews.
Sectra highlights how to handle security vulnerabilities in medical imaging at RSNA 2018
Published on : Thu, 1 Nov 2018
UltraDrape is an innovative dressing designed for use during Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Intravenous (UGPIV) that provides dual-action barrier and securement in one.
About the Affirm® breast biopsy guidance system Our passion to offer innovative interventional tools that advance breast health fueled the development of the Affirm breast biopsy guidance system. This simple add-on to any Hologic 3D Mammography™-capable...
X-Insight is an insightful solution to envision more. Mindray’s brand-new solution is an excellent transforming of continuous customer insights into clinical needs, combined with evolving cutting-edge ultrasound technologies. As an intimate...
Introducing a new chapter in ultrasound visualization technology. X-Porte was developed from the ground up to incorporate a breakthrough, proprietary beam-forming technology: XDI (Extreme Definition Imaging). This signal analysis algorithm shapes...