The Board of Directors for Sectra AB (publ) (STO: SECT B) has issued notice of the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to be held on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. (CET) at Collegium, Teknikringen 7, Linköping, Sweden.
Notice of the AGM, including the proposed agenda and the proposed resolutions, are enclosed in their entirety in the press release and published at www.sectra.com/agm2016. Complete documents, proxy forms, and registration forms are also available on the company’s website. Furthermore, the notice will be published in the Swedish Official Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and information that notice has been issued will be published in Svenska Dagbladet.
Shareholders who attend the AGM are welcome to visit Sectra’s office at Teknikringen 20 in Linköping after the Meeting. The company will serve a light snack and demonstrate its products for a healthier and safer society.
Timetable for redemption 2016
As Sectra has previously announced in conjunction with the publication of the year-end report, the Board and the President propose that the AGM resolve to distribute SEK 4.50 per share to the shareholders through a 2:1 share split in combination with a mandatory redemption process. No ordinary dividend is proposed. Timetable for the redemption process 2016:
- September 6: Decision by the Annual General Meeting
- October 3: Last day of trading in Sectra shares before split, including the right to redemption shares
- October 4: First day of trading in Sectra shares after the split, excluding the right to redemption shares
- October 5: Record day for the share split. Every share will be divided into two shares, of which one will be a redemption share
- October 6–17: Trading in redemption share
- October 19: Record day for redemption of redemption shares
- October 24: Preliminary date for payment of redemption settlement, SEK 4.50 per redemption share, via Euroclear Sweden AB
For more information about the share redemption program, refer to the brochure on Sectra’s website: www.sectra.com/agm2016.
Source & Image Credit: Sectra