Taking place in Pisa, Italy, from June 27 – 30, the annual CARS congress is the yearly occasion where medicine and technology meet to present and discuss the key innovations that shape modern medicine on a worldwide basis. As is traditional, the ISCAS, EuroPACS, CAR, CAD and CMI societies will join CARS holding their own meetings are part of this large event.
The congress will also be part of the Bioengineering Week, which starts in Rome on June 24 and moves to Pisa to join with CARS. At CARS you will have the oppor tunity to meet scholars and experts in the fields of radiology, surgery, engineering, informatics and/or healthcare management who have an interest in topics, such as:
- Image- and model-guided interventions;
- Advanced medical imaging;
- Image processing and visualisation;
- Computer aided diagnosis;
- Medical simulation and e-learning;
- Surgical navigation and robotics;
- Model-guided medicine, and
- Personalised medicine.
Further information can be found on www.cars-int.org