The Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery(CARS) congress is the yearly event for scientists, engineers and physicians to present and discuss the key innovations that shape modern medicine on a worldwide basis.
The 27th International Congress and Exhibition on Computer Assisted Radiology Congress Organizing Committee will be held in Heidelberg, Germany from 26 - 29 June 2013.
This remarkable event will feature scientific and medical presentations as well as stimulating discussions to foster new visions on the future of medicine.
At CARS you will have the opportunity to meet scholars and practising experts in the fields of radiology, surgery, engineering, informatics and healthcare management who have an interest in topics, such as:
- Image- and model-guided interventions;
- Advanced medical imaging;
- Image processing and visualisation;
- Computer aided diagnosis;
- Medical simulation and e-learning;
- Surgical navigation and robotics;
- Model-guided medicine, and
- Personalised medicine
- Computer aided surgery
- Maxillofacial imaging
For CARS 2013 in Heidelberg, seven major organisations have decided to hold their annual conferences again integrated into one large international event:
- 27th International Congress and Exhibition on Computer Assisted Radiology
- 17th Annual Conference of the International Society for Computer Aided Surgery
- 15th International Workshop on Computer-Aided Diagnosis
- 19th Computed Maxillofacial Imaging Congress
- 31st International EuroPACS Meeting
- 14th International Federation for Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery(IFCARS) / SPIE: the international society for optics and photonics/ EuroPACS / IEEE International Syposium on Circuits and
- Systems (ISCAS) Joint Workshop on Surgical PACS and the Digital Operating Room
- 5th European Association for Predictive,Preventive and Personalised Medicine(EPMA) / IFCARS Workshop on Personalized Medicine and ICT
By focusing attention on radiology, surgery, engineering and informatics, these conferences complement one another to ascertain that all aspects of digital medical imaging, computer assisted diagnosis and therapy, surgical robotics and instrumentation, PACS / RIS and telemedicine are covered with internationally renowned speakers and attendees from over 40 countries.
For more information please visit www.cars-int.org