First Annual Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
1ST ANNUAL ASPNR MEETING IN NEW ORLEANS, LA.
JANUARY 18-20, 2019 IN THE ROYAL SONESTA HOTEL
The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR) is excited to announce its 1st Annual Meeting! We have prepared a fun and educationally stimulating program for our rapidly growing membership and for all interested in learning more about pediatric neuroradiology. Our Society’s inaugural meeting will take place in one of the most culturally vibrant cities in the world, New Orleans.
Why should you be “all jazzed up” about attending?
- Robust educational program featuring keynote lectures by founders in our field, panel discussion, national and international expert participation, interesting cases, and scientific abstracts
- 5 glorious days of solid pediatric neuroradiology
- Opportunity to share your research with the pediatric neuroradiology community
- No sunrise sessions!
- Time to meet old friends and make new ones in the heart of the French Quarter
- Friday cocktail reception for all attendees and guests
- Saturday night gala dinner jazz cruise on the Mississippi
- Music, culture, and foodie heaven
The meeting will span Martin Luther King weekend so come learn and celebrate this special holiday with us in the Big Easy!
For further information please contact Educational Symposium at 813-8061000 or [email protected]
Programme is available here!
Registration is available here!
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 - Fri, 15 Feb 2019
London EC2A 1AG
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 - Wed, 20 Feb 2019
false, Scotland EH1 1QU
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 - Fri, 22 Feb 2019
Fri, 8 Mar 2019 - Fri, 8 Mar 2019
Edinburgh, EH8 9BZ