ESMO ASIA CONGRESS 2020
We invite you to mark your calendar for ESMO Asia Congress 2020!
The ESMO Asia Congress, established in 2015, is a collaboration between global and Asian clinicians which guarantees a high-quality scientific and educational programme presented by key opinion leaders from all over the world.
ESMO Asia Congress 2020 constitutes a leading scientific platform in the Asia-Pacific region for the presentation of the latest oncology advances.
The programme covers the most prevalent cancer types in the region, and offers high quality multidisciplinary educational sessions, including Pan Asian adapted ESMO guidelines, designed to share best practice standards of care for cancer patients.
- Solange Peters, Switzerland - ESMO President 2020-2021
- Enriqueta Felip, Spain - ESMO Asia 2020 Scientific Chair
- Florian Lordick, Germany - ESMO Asia 2020 Educational Chair
- Andrés Cervantes, Spain - ESMO President-elect 2020-2021
- Takayuki Yoshino, Japan - ESMO Asia 2020 Scientific Co-Chair
- Anthony TC Chan, Hong Kong, China - ESMO Asia 2020 Educational Co-Chair
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sat, 20 Mar 2021 - Thu, 25 Mar 2021
Sat, 20 Mar 2021 - Fri, 26 Mar 2021
Thu, 25 Mar 2021 - Fri, 26 Mar 2021
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Sat, 10 Apr 2021 - Tue, 13 Apr 2021
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 - Mon, 19 Apr 2021