DGNR 2020 - German Society for Neurorehabilation
Corona is currently turning our previous (congress) landscape upside down - our task now is to accept this challenge and master it as best as possible!
Many of you are justifiably wondering whether the DGNR / DGNKN conference can take place from December 10th to 12th in Düsseldorf despite the corona crisis. The framework ordinance published in North Rhine-Westphalia for the resumption of the operation of congresses and trade fairs unfortunately does not allow us to hold the congress as a face-to-face event this year in anything like the way you have come to know and appreciate the congress. In order not to have to forego the important, scientific exchange with you in our field, the board of the DGNR and DGNKN decided to have the annual conference take place as a digital congress.
What are the benefits for you?
• The period, structure and schedule of the congress remain largely unchanged
• Excellent program, top-class national and international speakers
• Virtual room change and retrieval possible anytime and anywhere
• Lectures can be called up with a time delay
• Availability of congress content beyond the congress period
• Live discussions, chats and others Interactions
• Sustainable industrial
presentation • Exchange with colleagues in the lounge area
• CME certification according to the face-to-face congress
• No travel and accommodation costs
• Reduced registration fee
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sat, 27 Mar 2021 - Mon, 8 Nov 2021
Mon, 2 Aug 2021 - Fri, 6 Aug 2021
Fri, 20 Aug 2021 - Sun, 22 Aug 2021